Privacy And Cookies Policy
Definitions and Interpretations
Data collectively all information that you submit to Reigning Days via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998; Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies); Reigning Days,
we or us
Reigning Days of reigningdays.co.uk; UK and EU Cookie Law the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011; User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Reigning Days and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Reigning Days and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and Website the website that you are currently using, https://dev.webbossuk.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- The Data Protection Act 1998 regulates the processing of personal data. The Act requires us to give information about our data processing activities and how we deal with the information that we hold.
- Personal data is defined as any information relating to a living individual from which he or she can be identified (such as a person's name, address or date of birth).
- The personal data that we collect consists mainly of Members' names, addresses and contact details and any other information necessary for us to be of service to our Members and provide the facilities that our Members require.
- Personal information is held on our database, in back-up form and in archive form. Hard copies of information on our database may occasionally be made where necessary to provide our services. Photocopies may occasionally be made of manual records.
- Access to our database is restricted through the use of passwords. Records may be retrieved, consulted, adapted, modified, copied or deleted from time to time. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep all data accurate and up to date but we rely upon our Members to inform us of any material changes
- We will maintain confidentiality in your information even after your Membership has ceased and aside from the categories already mentioned your information will not be disclosed to anyone else except where we are legally compelled to do so, where there is a duty to the public to disclose, where disclosure is necessary to protect the WebBoss Ltd, or any of its associated companies or users interests or where the disclosure is made with your consent or at your request.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you via web forms:
- Date of Birth;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- The Website will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Reigning Days to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- You should not submit any sensitive or private information through this website except through acknowledged secure areas. The owners of this website accept no responsibility for data submitted through insecure areas of this website.
- These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- Please note that some cookies may be placed by third party service providers who perform some of these functions (or other services) for us. Cookies are used on this website for the following third party services: Facebook Like and Share Button, Twitter Follow and Retweet button, Google +1 button, and if videos are embedded from sites such as YouTube of Vimeo etc, they may set their own cookies that are beyond our control. Some of these services may be used to track your behaviour on other websites and we have no control over this.
- This site will comply with the new Do Not Track browser settings, where supported, for certain cookies.
- Cookies may also be used to improve the user experience and to enable some of the functionality provided by this website.
The Data Protection Act 1998
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary cookies||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.|
|Analytical/performance cookies||They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.|
|Functionality cookies||These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).|
|Targeting cookies||These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.|
By continuing to use this website without adjusting your browser's cookie settings, you agree that we can place these cookies on your device.
More information about cookies can be found here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org and about the new EU regulations, here: http://www.ico.org.uk. For more information about Google Analytics™ cookies, click here. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics™ across all websites visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
As is true with most websites, our server will automatically log data regarding each visit such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We may use this information to monitor server errors, server administration or to monitor visitor behaviour. It is not possible for this to be disabled on a per-user basis so you must leave this website if you do not agree to this happening.